- Departure to Istria is organized from an agreed place in the morning,
- a tourist bus ride through the Učka tunnel to Roča,
- the town of Roč is mentioned for the first time in the preserved documents in 1064,
- accompanied by our guide we will walk around the city and visit the church of Sv. Antona in which the famous Glagolitic alphabet (from the 1200's) was recorded,
- after sightseeing of Roča we will visit the smallest city in the world - Hum
- sightseeing of the city of Huma accompanied by our guide,
- we will also look at the well-known sculptures of the Alege Glagolitic, which are on the road to Hum,
- continuation of the journey through the valley of Mirna to Motovun,
- From the ancient walls of this beautiful medieval town, there is an unforgettable view of the Učka peaks and the beautiful vineyards in the surroundings,
- a tour of Motovun accompanied by our guide.
- Optional lunch in Motovun,
- the continuation of the journey to the town of Pazin, the capital of the Istrian County,
- we will visit the historical core of the city upon arrival and visit the Pazin Pit and Kaštel, where the Ethnographic Museum of Istria and the Museum of the Town of Pazin are located,
- return home late afternoon.
PRICE: on request (price depends on student number and departure point)
The price includes:
• transport by bus,
• travel guide - travel companion,
• accident insurance from the bus,
• organizational costs.
Calculation is based on 40 people. The Agency reserves the right to change the price or cancel the trip in case of insufficient number of passengers or in case of changes in the calculation elements. During the travel the agency reserves the right to change the itinerary if there is a need for it, but it is obliged to complete the program in its entirety.
This program applies to the General Terms and Conditions of Trakostyan tours. We recommend and offer a package of insurance: health insurance, luggage insurance, accident insurance during travel and travel cancellation insurance. Travel cancellation insurance is paid upon the first payment and signing of the contract. For more information, please contact the branch offices of the Varaždin Tourist Agency.