- departure in front of the school in the morning,
- a drive to Zagreb,
- upon arrival of the lower and upper city bus and on foot, accompanied by an expert guide,
- The tour takes up to three hours: New Zagreb, concert hall "Vatroslav Lisinski", King Tomislav Square, main station ...
- going to Zagreb Cathedral; Sightseeing of the cathedral and Kaptol,
- a tour of the city center, Ban Josip Jelačić Square, Ilica ...
- climbing to Gornji Grad, a sightseeing tour of Kule Grič, the square and the church of St. The Marka, the Government Building and the Croatian Parliament; Tour of the Parliament with expert guidance; Square and the church of St. Catrina, Lotrščak tower, Kamenita Vrata, Radićeva street, Tkalčićeva street, Blood Bridge ...
- Possibility to have lunch at a restaurant or McDonald's,
- following the departure to ZOO garden in Maksimir,
- ZOO vrt Maksimir: sightseeing of the animals of the richest zoo in Croatia; Getting acquainted with the various species and ways of life of animals from all over the world,
- free for play, entertainment and recreation in Maksimir,
- departing houses depending on the arrangement with the group,
- return to departure time in the afternoon.
Possibility of additional visits: Airport, Natural History Museum, Zagreb City Museum, Medvedgrad Fortress, Mirogoj Cemetery, Technical Museum, Observatory, Archaeological Museum, Croatian Parliament Tours, Sljeme, Jarun Bundek, visit to theaters depending on repertoire, Cinestar cinema ...
PRICE: on request (price depends on student number and departure point)
The price includes:
• transport by bus,
• a quality guide,
• lift ticket,
• tour of the Croatian Parliament,
• tickets to ZOO Maksimir,
• accident insurance from the bus,
• organizational costs.
Calculation is based on 40 people. The Agency reserves the right to change the price or cancel the trip in case of insufficient number of passengers or in case of changes in the calculation elements. During the travel the agency reserves the right to change the itinerary if there is a need for it, but it is obliged to complete the program in its entirety.
This program applies to the General Terms and Conditions of Trakostyan tours. We recommend and offer a package of insurance: health insurance, luggage insurance, accident insurance during travel and travel cancellation insurance. Travel cancellation insurance is paid upon the first payment and signing of the contract. For more information, please contact the branch offices of the Varaždin Tourist Agency.