- departing by bus in front of the school in the morning,
- driving with intermittent stops across Zagreb, Karlovac, Gorski kotar, and further to Istria to Motovun,
- We suggest a visit and sightseeing of Aleja Glagoljaša,
- ride to Roč, walk through the city and visit the church of Sv. Antona in which the famous Glagolitic alphabet (from the 1200's) was recorded,
- after Roko we will visit the smallest town in the world - Hum, with a glimpse of the well-known Glagolitic Glagolitic sculptures along the road to Hum,
- the next destination is Motovun, sightseeing: City Gate, Main Square, St. Stjepan, tower tower ....
- short breaks and departure to Poreč,
- sightseeing of the town: Trg Marafor, canonical house, house of two saints, and visit to the Euphrasius basilica under the protection of UNESCO,
- free time for your vacation and your own activities or active vacation with swimming at one of the beaches,
- return to houses according to agreement with the group,
- the possibility of a brief short stopping in Opatija,
- motorway ride with arrival at departure time in the evening.
PRICE: on request (price depends on student number and departure point)
The price includes:
• transport by bus,
• a quality guide,
• a local tourist guide in Poreč,
• accident insurance from the bus,
• organizational costs.
Calculation is based on 40 people. The Agency reserves the right to change the price or cancel the trip in case of insufficient number of passengers or in case of changes in the calculation elements. During the travel the agency reserves the right to change the itinerary if there is a need for it, but it is obliged to complete the program in its entirety.
This program applies to the General Terms and Conditions of Trakostyan tours. We recommend and offer a package of insurance: health insurance, luggage insurance, accident insurance during travel and travel cancellation insurance. Travel cancellation insurance is paid upon the first payment and signing of the contract. For more information, please contact the branch offices of the Varaždin Tourist Agency.